I saw this tag in Kassidy Voinche booktube channel and I thought ‘this.is.so.cool. I have to do it.’ So here I am. This seems to be a really fun and unique tag that I can’t wait to start.
The creators (I think they are the creators of this tag,sorry if I’m wrong) are:
- Kassidy from Kassidy Voinche
- Mallory from malarayofsunshine
- Whitney from WhittyNovels
- Lainey from gingerreadslainey
Create your own villain squad!
- Think of your own villain identity and power!
- The Leader – Pick a villain to lead the squad.
- The Killer Smile – Pick a villain who’s just extremely attractive
- The Loose Canon – Pick a villain that marches to the beat of their own drum
- The Unhinged One – Pick a villain that isn’t playing with a full deck.
- The Redeemer – Pick a villain that’s on a path of redemption/would play both sides
- The Evil One – Pick a villain that is just bad to the bone.
- The Once-Was-Good – Pick a villain that didn’t originally start out as a villain.
1-Think of your own villain identity and power!
Okay,okay. If I were a villain… I would like to be able to control shadows and dark. It’d be cool to also control light but I don’t think that would be coherent? I don’t know. I would also like to control weather or to be able not control but have like an animal part. I mean, for example, I would have an especial understanding of an especial kind of animal and I could interact with them. With a fenix,how cool would it be? I would also like to fight really well,fight with knifes or with a sword. I wouldn’t have an uniorm because I don’t want like a big neon light word in my head that says ‘VILLAIN’. My name… Can I have a normal name? Yes I can,because I’m creating and writing this (lol) But my name could be Phoenix although I like my name.
2-The Leader – Pick a villain to lead the squad.
The leader. It has to be someone who thinks before acts. That can lead an army and don’t go away at the first problem.
Darkling. I think he could be a good leader.
3-The Killer Smile – Pick a villain who’s just extremely attractive.
Seth. He is a villain at first or sort of one. Anyway I really want to read The Return.
4-The Loose Canon – Pick a villain that marches to the beat of their own drum
Sebastian Morgenstern. I can see him doing his own thing.
5- The Unhinged One – Pick a villain that isn’t playing with a full deck.
Lessening Society and Mr. X
6- The Redeemer – Pick a villain that’s on a path of redemption/would play both sides
Warner. I mean,he was a villain and I think he might be on path of redemption… (I have to read Ignite Me,that I’ll read soon I promise. I love Shatter Me trilogy but I don’t know why I haven’t read this yet.)
7-The Evil One – Pick a villain that is just bad to the bone.
8-The Once-Was-Good – Pick a villain that didn’t originally start out as a villain.
I’m not going to say the name of this character but if you have read the book,you will know who this character is.
This is a very fun tag! I really enjoyed it!
- Aimal from Bookshelves & Paperbacks
- Regina from thebibliotheque
- Dee from The Bookish Khaleesi
- Kimsiang from TheSpinesBreaker
- Matt from Matt and His Cats
- Giselle from HardWorkBoulevard
- Justine from bookwormaniac
Sorry if I tagged someone who has already done it,and if I didn’t tag someone who wants to do it,I tag you!