This is amazing! I have to thank Sara from freadom library for nominating me! This was so sweet and kind!
This award is given to smaller bloggers to help gain recognition and also bring the book community closer together.
The rules for the award are:
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
The questions I was given!
Okay, I have recently realised that one of my greatest fear is to be blind. But other one is to lose someone close to me.
Favorite childhood memory
One of my favorite memories is having lunch with my aunt in an strange tables and chair, other one is running into her arms and she would do circles with me in her arms and it was so fun! Also some family meals,I love my family and when we are together we will have an amazing time for sure. It was a memory…oops,sorry 😀
Most hated character in a book and why
I think one of the characters I really hate is Nan from the Too Far series by Abbi Glines. She was evil. She just wants to hurt people, make them feel bad, is selfish and childish,grow up girl,grow up.
Ha! This is a really good question. I’m in that time of life where you are not sure about anything, possibilities are there and you are thinking about them. Since I was 5 years old, I wanted to be a teacher but this year I’m not sure. I don’t know my Dream Career. I would love to edit and publish books but in my country that is not impossible but very difficult. So maybe I do something related to economy. I’m not sure and I have a year before I have to decide something.
I haven’t seen lots of movies but the ones I have seen were good. I think maybe Catching Fire or If I Stay can be the answer for this question. The movies I have lately seen are book-to-movie adaptations so I would said one of them.
A book that made an emotional impact on you
What your best friend has changed about you
Maybe…worry less, laugh more.
How did you discover that you wanted to blog
I thought about it for a long time. And then one day I just decided to do and see what happens. I have been in the bookstagram community for more than a year or two and I just loved it. Then I started booktubing and really enjoyed it, so I had to try this too.
A life changing event
My grandfather’s death, because he died in an special day and more than ever made me realise and value the people around me.
Favorite post on your blog
I think my #VillainSquad Tag !
Dogs or parrots!
11 random facts about me!
- My second name is María
- Many people don’t know where my country is.
- One day I want to live in other country for a while
- I go to dance classes
- My favorite color is violet
- I have known some of my friends for 12 years
- When I finish this school year I’ll have only one left and then—-> University.
- I’ve recently became obsessed with agendas
- I go to English lessons
- My language is Spanish
- I wish my country had more fandom things to buy.
- Dee from thebookishkhaleesi
- Kimsiang from TheSpinesBreaker
- Justine from Bookwormaniac
- Bree from The Literary Hellion
- Anna from My Bookish Dream
- Rachana from Addicted to YA
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite thing about books?
- Favorite social media?
- An obsession?
- Something weird about you.
- A dream.
- Favorite cell phone app.
- A hobby.
- Recommend something (app,book,series,whatever) that you really like/love.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it!