This award is given to smaller bloggers to help gain recognition and also bring the book community closer together.
The rules for the award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
(These questions were given to me by Melissa)
1.Are you a cat or a dog person?
I like them both. But I’ve always had dogs,however my neighbour had this beautiful cat and I played and spent some time with her almost everyday. Anyway, I think I’m a dog person.
2. Which genre of book do you like the most?
I have been into fantasy a lot lately,so I think now is fantasy.
3.If you could be a book blogger as actually job (paid), would you do it? Or do you have another dream job?
I wouldn’t have any problem being a book blogger as a job as long as I enjoy it. Another deram job would be a book editor, working in the book world anyway would be good too.
4.Do you prefer physical books or ebook?
I prefer physical book but since in my country are very expensive and there aren’t as many books as there are in other countries, most of the books I read are in ebook format.
5.Does your family support your love for books?
This is a really good question. Yes, my family supports me in everything and as much as they can. I love my parents and they are really supportive in everything I do.
6.What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Maybe when people ask about what I’ve said before just bc they weren’t paying attention? I actually don’t know…
7.Who is the most important person in your life (besides someone in your family)?
My two best friends, Antonella and Lorena, I have known them for 12 years. I think maybe they are my answer for this question 😉
8.Do you like watching TV shows? If yes, what is your Top 3?
I LOVE watching TV shows.
My Top 3: (I think,I watch others really good too)
- The 100
9.What’s you ALL time favorite book? (you can pick only ONE! 😉 )
Can I say this is cruel? Okay, this is so hard to choose, and while I do it I feel like I’m betraying the other books and all my fav books left a ‘mark’ in my personality and choosing one is like I am ignoring that. But, since I have to choose only one I’m going with Love,Rosie. I’m choosing this because I love the way this book presents to you the story. I love how you see that some people in life come and go, some stay with you and maybe they’re not living in the same country, but they’re with you. I love how life has its own ways for somethings but at the end it can all happen.
10.What’s your favorite holiday?
Of course, my long and in summer holidays. That for me is from the middle of November to the first days of March.
11.What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
I don’t know. And the joke would be in spanish but anyway I can’t think of one.
- I want my new room asap (I’ll have it soon,or thats what my father says)
- I have a new obsession: planners (And I’m planning to talk about this in future posts)
- I love the tv show Quantico
- I have a bottle of water near me so I will drink more water
- I love my camera
- I love everything related with organization
- I’m searching for ideas for my room
- I have exactly one month more of school and then—-> Holidays
- I hate hypocrisy
- I want to travel more
- I’m using a white sweater right now 😀
I nominate: (if you have already done this feel free to ignore)
- Hannah from Hannah’s Brilliant Book Corner
- Jess from Paper Utopia
- Eleanor from Bookmarked
- Patty from bookishwanderlove
- Samantha from Bookish Library
Questions for you:
- When did your love for books start?
- Weird thing about you.
- An obsession (besides books)
- Which is the funniest book you have ever read?
- And the most scary?
- Favorite thing about your country.
- Dream job?
- Which one do you prefer: reviewing or doing tags?
- Favorite phone app?
- Favorite thing about blogging?
- Choose a quote you really like and write it (so we can all read it!)
Thank you so much for reading!