Let’s get into the books I read in October!
- Souls Unfractured by Tillie Cole. I gave it 5/5 stars. Read my review here!
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. I gave it 4.5/5 stars.
- The Shock of Night by Patrick W. Carr. I gave it 4/5 stars. Read my review here!
- Undressed by Avery Aster. I gave it 3/5 stars. Read my review here!
- Link by Summer Wier. I gave it 4.5/5 stars. Read my review here!
- Desafio by Alessandra Neymar. I gave it 5/5 stars.
- Daughter of Isis by Kelsey Ketch. I gave it 4/5 stars. Read my review here!
- Filthy Beautiful Lust by Kendall Ryan. I gave it 4/5 stars.
For me, October was one of the busiest month but I read a lot of books so I’m happy with myself. November is easier, school ends and I have lots of projects but I’ll have more time to read yay!
“Never underestimate the power of suggestion and the promise of false hope.” -Daughter of Isis
“There are somethings we cannot control. If you don’t enjoy the happy moments, hoping to avoid the sad ones, life ends up being pretty empty.” -Link
“Men and women are stories. The tale of their lives contain triumph and tragedy, but far too many of their stories end long before their hearts have counted their alloted number”. -The Shock of Night
“The less you say, the more weight your words will carry.” -Siege and Storm
“What are words? Sometimes the flick of a pair of eyes or the flush of skin reveals everything you need to know. Words can wound. Silence can heal.” -Souls Unfractured
Tell me how was your month, if you have read any of these book or you are planning too!
Thanks for reading!