I saw this tag over Riley booktube channel and loved it so I decided I should do it. Check her video here!
This tag was inspired by Frozen Tides, fourth book in the Falling Kingdom series, that’s why in the question that world is mentioned. If you haven’t checked the Falling Kingdoms series you definitely should! They are a great high epic fantasy with lot of action and political situation. Check Falling Kingdoms here!
1. In Mytica, there are constant betrayals and you can’t trust anyone! Which book character would you trust to be your sidetrick on this adventure?
I would say Roar, from the Under the Never Sky series, because he is such a good friend. One of the best I’ve ever read. But since this was Riley’s answer, I’m going with the Gabbana family from Mirame y Dispara by Alessandra Neymar. The group of friends in this book, god, it’s so good.
2. You will come across many who want you dead in Mytica, so you need to be ready to fight. What kind of warrior are you?
I love sports and lately I want to learn how to defend myself. I would love to know how to fight, knives would be a good weapon. I would also want to be an strategy warrior, I want to be able to deal with manners and ways, with allies and politics.I want to be a good warrior in body and mind.
Because those warriors who aren’t both might get killed first,and I don’t want that 😉
3. What fantasy world would you like to conquer?
This was really hard to answer. I think the Grisha world, from The Grisha Trilogy, I haven’t read the third one so please, no spoilers. But there is the Darkling already,so…
4. Which fictional character would you choose to rule by your side?
Cristianno Gabbana or Reyes Farrow. Why? Because both of them are great warriors but at the same time they know lot about strategy. What could be better than that? Oh, and they are very very handsome.
5. Who would you throw into the dungeon?
Muahahahah. Okay,no. Black Jack Randall from the Outlander series.
6. Who gets stabbed in the back?
Maybe Caleb from Divergent. I never liked him but I’m not sure I wouldn’t throw him into the dungeon. Since that place is already filled he will have to stay here 😉
7. What elemental magic would you choose to wield and why? (Fire,Air,Water,Earth)
Definitely water. I love swimming, being in a pool or in the sea. I just love water. And in some situations I’m pretty afraid of fire, so seems like my thing is water.
I hope you enjoyed this tag as much as I did.
I’m tagging a few people, who don’t have to do this tag if they don’t want to and I’m tagging everyone who wants to do it!
- Regina from thebibliotheque
- Dee from The Bookish Khaleesi
- Sara from freadom library
- Kimsiang from TheSpinesBreaker
- Melissa from Melissa Discovers the Secrets of Reading
- Melissa from In A Bookish World
- Eleanor from BookMarked