Today I’m here with other 2016 challenge. The reason why I oined this challenge is because I’m not into horror. I would like to try reading some but maybe on my own I won’t. A challenge might be a solution.
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016.
- You can join at anytime before October 15, 2016.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2016.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- You don’t have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc.
- Sign up on the designated Linky below with your post, shelf, etc. and leave a comment letting us know what your personal goal is.
- Link up your reviews each month via the provided linky!
There are different goal levels and mine will be…
Read and review 6-10 horror books to receive the Brave Reader badge
Challenge Update Schedule
- March 17th – First Quarter Update
- June 16th – Second Quarter Update & Giveaway
- September 22nd – Third Quarter Update
- December 22nd – Challenge Wrap-Up & Giveaway
I would love to know if you are joining this challenge or any other 2016 challenge. Any horror recommendation are really appreciated!
Thank you so much for reading!