I was nominated by Kimsiang from TheSpinesBreaker to the Infinity Dreams award. Thank you so much! Check her post too!
And I was nominated by JL from LostInBetweenThePages to do the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much! And check her post!
Infinity Dreams Awards
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Beautiful Blogger Award
- Link to the blogger who nominated you.
- List seven random facts about you.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.
- My camera stopped working a few days ago and I want (need) other.
- I love photography.
- It seems like I’m out of my bookstagram hiatus (yayy!!)
- On Wednesday I have my English exam.
- I started watching Downton Abbey
- I’m going to see Maroon 5 in March, I love them!
- One day I want to have a room full of books
- It’s hard to think facts about me
- I need to learn to manage reviews, because I want to accept all and then I have a lot of books to review and I don’t read others.
- I have never been in love
- I can’t wait to have my bookshelf full of books.
-Do you have a pet? What animal is it? If you don’t, would you like one?
I have two parrots, one called Pepe and the other Paco. I had a dog called Juampi but he has been missing for almost a week.
-Recommend me some Christmas songs please ^^
I would recommend you songs but I don’t know. I don’t listen to much christmas music. Maybe you can recommend me one!
-Recommend me some road trips book please (sth like Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour :D)
Again, I would recommend you but I have no idea. I haven’t read Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour so… Oh wait! Maybe you like Finding It by Cora Carmack. It’s the third book in the Losing It series but they all have different main characters and stories, they are related because they are friends but, you know. And it’s my fav book of that trilogy. They are on a trip and they go to different places. Maybe you ike it 😀
-Top 5 travel destinations?
-Beach or Historical Monument or Disneyland?
If the Historical Monument is a castle, I’ll go for that. I love the beach too. And I want to go to Disneyland one day. So this is very hard. And…
-Favourite Disney Princess? Fav Disney Character?
Since I was a kid I haven’t seen many Disney movies and the ones i have seen I don’t remember them that much. I think my fav Princess is Bella. I wouldn’t say it’s my fav but this year I saw Maleficent and I liked it. Please recommend me Disney movies!
-How much do you loathe Umbridge? (you can skip this question if you don’t know bout her)
I know her but I haven’t read the books, I have only seen the movie once and it was years ago so…
-Contemporary Fiction or Dystopia or Fantasy?
I’m between Dystopia or Fantasy. Lately I’ve been into reading lot of Fantasy but I love dystopia too. About Contemporary Fiction, I like to read one from time to time not too often but sometimes it’s great.
-Where are you from? 😀
Yay! and ‘definitely summer has arrived’
-Do you love me? Kidding lol some cry-worthy books?
Mmm… I’m going with the book I remember crying a lot: Clockwork Princess, Forbidden,Me Before You, and I know I’ve cried with other but I can’t remember them 😦
This is all for the questions!
- What were you doing an hour ago?
- Fav song?
- Fav movie?
- Fav TV Show?
- Something you would recommend to everyone (it can be whatever you prefer, sports, music, books, movies, tv shows, features in a blog, etc, etc, etc)
- Fav evil character?
- What would you prefer to be: Superhero or villain?
- Do you have any signed book?
- If you could meet one actor/actress, who would she/him be?
- Recommend a book!
- What you do think you might be doing in an hour?
Now I’m going to nominate some people. If you have already done any of these awards or don’t do this kind of thing please feel free to ignore this!
- Regina from thebibliotheque
- Dee from The Bookish Khaleesi
- Sara from freadom library
- Eleanor from BookMarked
- Luucy from Making Days Better
- Cherry from Read Forevermore
- Anna from My Bookish Dream
- Rachana from Addicted to YA
- Kelsey from Don’t Shush Me!
- Olga from Reading Between Oceans
- Cátia from The Girl Who Read Too Much