1.Setting the Example: A pair/group of book bff’s that you love
Since I feel like I’ve already said Cristianno Gabbana’s group from Mirame y Dispara series by Alessandra Neymar, I’m going with other group I love as much as that one. The Hex Boys from the Devinicus Nex Chronicles by A&E Kirk! They are so different but at the same time, together, they are perfect (and alone they are perfect too 😉 )
2. Childhood Bestie: Which book character would you have like to grow up with?
Katy from the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout. She loves books, has a vlog, buys books and receives a lot too 😉 No, okay, I also like her personality. I like her character.
3. Frenemy: Which book character would bring out your competitive side?
Okay, I haven’t read this books yet, but I’ll start to read them in February with Sara from Freadom Library. I have seen some of the movies when I was younger and I couldn’t think of other character right now so I’m going with Hermione Granger. She is so clever and I think we could have a frenemy kind of relationship.
4. Fashion Guru: Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Kathia from Mirame y Dispara series by Alessandra Neymar.
5. The Bad Influence: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
Roar, from Under The Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi. I just love him,I would love to be his friend and I can see him being a small influence.
6.Blood Brothers: Which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want)
I love the Lightwood brothers!
7. Mother Hen: Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
Charley, from the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones. She has this humor that sure would cheer me up.
8. The Counselor:Which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.
9. More than friends: Who would be your book bf/ gf (if you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
Only one, why I always have the same problem? This time I’m going with Reyes Farrow form the Charley Davidson series. I loove him ♥
*feel free to ignore this*