Is the month in the year were a lot of love-related things show up. I wanted to do a post with love-related things too and this is what you will see in this post : My favourite families; my favourite friendships; my favourite couples; my book boyfriends (sorry I couldn’t do this without them :D) and last some quotes! Because love is not only a couple thing,right? Don’t worry this post is mostly lists.
We have blood family, and those families that don’t share blood but they are families too.
- Lahey family from the Divinicus Nex Chronicles series.
- Sanders family from the Werecats series.
- Gabbana family from Mirame y Dispara series.
- Families from the Shadowhunter world: Herondale, Carstairs, Lightwood
- Maddox familiy from Beautiful Disaster and Maddox Brothers series.
- Black family from the Lux series.
Families not blood related but they are definitely a family:
- Will and Jem
- Aedion and Aelin
- Charley and Cookie // Charley, Cookie,Reyes,Garret,Osh,Bob
- Cristianno and Mauro // Cristianno, Mauro,Enrico,Kathia,Dani,Alex,Eric
- Kate and Andrea // Curran and Jim
- Hex Boys (Ayden,Matthias, Jayden,Tristan,Blake,Logan)
- Ethan and Jace // Marc and Vic
- Roth and Bambi
- Tamlin and Lucien
- Reyes and Charley
- Rowan and Aelin
- Will and Tessa
- Curran and Kate
- Cristianno and Kathia
- Marc and Faythe
- Adam and Mercy
- MacKayla and Jericho
- Jace and Clary // Magnus and Alec
- Reyes Farrow from Charley Davidson
- Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices
- Rowan Whitethorn from Throne of Glass
- Curran Lennart from Kate Daniels series
- Cristianno Gabbana from Mirame y Dispara series
- Jericho Barrons from Fever series
- Daemon Black from the Lux series
- Marc from the Werecats series
- Jace from The Mortal Instruments
- Roth from The Dark Elements
- Kaidan Rowe from The Sweet series
- Bones from Night Huntress
- Remington Tate from Real series
“Don’t be afraid. There’s the two of us now.” ― Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
“If you really love something, you never try to keep it the way it is forever. You have to let it be free to change.” ― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
“Love was like the waves in the sea, gentle and good sometimes, rough and terrible at others, but that it was endless and stronger than the sky and earth and everything in between.” ― Veronica Rossi, Through the Ever Night
“Love is love. It don’t discriminate. And it sure as fuck don’t wait ‘til you’re ready for it.” ― Belle Aurora, Raw
“I know you aren’t perfect. But it’s a person’s imperfections that make them perfect for someone else.” ― Stephanie Perkins, Lola and the Boy Next Door
“Time has no dominion over love. Love is the one thing that transcends time.” ― Jeaniene Frost, One Foot in the Grave
“Of course it was irrational. Of course it was stupid. Of course it was impossible. But when your heart’s so deeply involved, logic flies straight out the window.” ― Tillie Cole, Raze
“Love is a force unto itself, sayyidi. For love, people consider the unthinkable…and often achieve the impossible. I would not sneer at its power.” ― Renee Ahdieh, The Wrath and the Dawn
“If two people are meant to be, they’ll find their way to each other.” ― Jenny Han,
This is all! I didn’t plan my lists to be long but when I started searching…Anyway, this will all change because I’ll read more books and maybe I find new book boyfriends (definitely will happen), families,friendships and couples I’ll ship soo much!! But that’s part of the best things of being a bookworm, at least for me. And, I discovered I like doing some pictures for quotes (like the ones I did for my lists) and I hope you like them too!
Let me know some of your favourites! (Quotes,book boyfriends/girlfriends,families, couples, friendships or others!) Maybe we have some in common!
I hope you enjoyed this post!