I was tagged by Raven from Dreamy Addictions to do this tag, thank you so much!
1) Water: a book you simply cannot live without.
I can’t pick one book. So I’m just saying a genre I cannot live without and that is Urban Fantasy, I loove Fantasy and Urban Fantasy is AMAZING 😉 *fangirling here*
2) Food: a book that is a close second on your favorites list.
And, well… I couldn’t choose a book in the previous question which makes this difficult.
I’ll choose other genre I really really enjoy which is Paranormal.
3) Shelter: a book that makes you feel at home and safe.
Most of the books I read have some action, bullets or demons (or other monsters) and they make me feel at home safe (because, bye danger :D) But I suppose that’s not exactly what this question is about. I couldn’t think of a book that makes me feel at home safe but I chose this trilogy which I really enjoyed and it’s so sweet and makes me happy 🙂
4) Flare gun: a book that you would recommend to a person who doesn’t read.
I think this could be a great start because it has romance, action and humour. And I love it soooo much that I’ll recommend it to everyone!
5) Fire-matches: book that warms your heart
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
6) Compass: book that directed you towards your love for reading
I’ll always have this book in an special part of my heart because is the book that started my love for reading.
This is all for this tag! I didn’t exactly answer all the questions but they were more difficult than I thought.
*feel free to ignore this if you have already done it or you don’t want to do it*
And everyone who wants to do this!