Hello everyone! Today I’m going to do some Blog Awards I have been nominated recently. Thank you so much everyone!
Siblinghood(Sisterhood) of the World Award!
I was nominated by Jen from My Bookie Journey, thank you so much!
1 Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in you post
2 Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
3 Nominate 10 other bloggers
4 Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- The first book that you remember reading?
I’m between The Little Prince by Antoine de Sain-Exupery and Misterio en el Cabo Polonio by Helen Velando.
- Do you read one book at a time or several?
I like to read just one book, but lately I have been reading two. Which I don’t like and I want to read just one at a time.
- What is the one place/ world from a book that you would want to live in?
I would say Idris from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.
- If you could un-read a book just to read it again, what book would that be?
I think it would be gret to un-read The Infernal Devices trilogy and then read it again, as a newbie. It’s one of my favorite trilogies (if not my favorite) and I would love to have that opportunity. I want to re-read it but I’m a bit scared. It’s amazing, anyway.
- Are you joining any book challenges/ read-alongs at the moment?
- What are your thoughts on swapping your books?
I’ve never done it, so I can’t really say anything. But I think it’s okay. They are your books, you decide.
- Favorite quote from a book you recently read?
“The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.” -The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
I have only read 150 pages but this quote is perfect. I’m waiting to have a physical copy of this to continue it!
- What are some of your most anticipated release?
Lady Midnight, The Star-Queen Touched,Throne of Glass #5, The Rose and the Dagger, A Court of Mist and Fury,and others.
- Thoughts so far on Shadowhunters the TV series? (YAY or Nah)
Yah? I like it. I have some problems with it, some things I don’t like, but we will see. Right now is between okay and okay+. There are things that I just nah and things I YAY!
- What are you currently reading?
I’m reading Demons in Disguise by A&E Kirk and Scardust by Suzanne van Rooyen (written this on January 20)
*feel free to ignore this if you have already done this, don’t do or don’t want to do this*
- TV Show you would recommend anyone?
- Song you are most obsessed right now?
- Which was the last book you read and which rating did you give it?
- Summer or winter?
- Do you like sports?
- Quote you’ll never forget?
- Book you remember while reading it you laughed out loud?
- When was the last time you read out loud for other?
- Are you in any book club?
- Recommend us something! (It can be anything!)
The Creative Blogger Award
I was nominated by Lila from The Bookkeper’s Secrets,thank you so much!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
- I’m trying to learn about make up.
- I like candles with scents but I don’t own any.
- I haven’t gone to the beach yet but I definitely want to.
- I was a bit scared about showing the world my first discussion post but I’m happy about how it turned out.
- I’m trying to be active in my Twitter and Instagram acc again.
*feel free to ignore this if you don’t want to do it or you don’t this kind of things*
Book Fangirling Blog Award #2
I was tagged by Kimsiang from The Spines Breaker, thank you so much!
I’m not nominating anyone because I’ve already done this but I wanted to answer the questions. Previous post here.
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions I have below.
Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award. Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
•First book you’ve read this year? If you haven’t finished any, what are you currently reading? How did/are you feel about/liking it?
The first book I read this year was Stray by Rachel Vincent. I gave it 4/5 stars. I enjoyed it and I can’t wait to continue that series, know more of the characters and relationships!
•2016 Blog Resolutions?
•Have you treat yourself with a few books so far? what is/are your recent purchases?
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes, I read this book a while ago but didn’t own a physical copy. And The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson, which I haven’t read yet but I really want to. Let me know if anyone has read it!
•Your current favorite jam? I needddd musicssss
I’m really enjoying Army by Ellie Goulding, and Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez. I recently heard again One Last Night by Vaults and I love that song so much!
•What is one thing you would ask for if you knew the answer will be yes?
This is very difficult. Maybe books? I want to say something else but I can’t think of anything right now. It’s frustrating when my part of my mind doesn’t gives me the answer my minds wants
(no sense I know)
Liebster Award #3
I was nominated by Julia from Books For Julia, thank you so much!
1:What was the first series you can remember truly loving?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
2: What is the story/series you would most like to live in?
I’m okay where I am but the Lux series or The Mortal Instrument series are good ones.
3: Do you have certain things you do when reading (music, food/drink, etc)?
Nop. I don’t eat, drink or listen to music. Basically it’s just me and the book.
4: What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Get to know great people.
And the opportunities blogging gives me but I think that counts as number 2 so…
5: What is your favorite book to screen adaptation?
I remember really liking Divergent and Catching Fire.
6: How do you make time for reading/blogging?
Right now, I’m in holidays so there is no problem with that. The real thing will be when I’m back to school.
And reading, I just make time for it. However this is going to be the busiest year and I don’t know how things will go but one thing I know for sure is that I’ll keep reading.
7: Is there any kind of book related merch you just have to have?
As ‘I must have this’, no there isn’t. However I love t-shirts and bookmarks, and I love them related to books. But anything merch book related is awesome!
8: Who is the one author you would do anything to meet/talk to?
I love Jennifer L Armentrout a lot but I’m not sure she is the right answer for this. I love other authors too but…I don’t know.
9: Do you prefer to own books or are you happy going to the library?
I prefer owning books, but they are expensive and I can’t own all the books I wish I could so, the library is a great place too.
10: What is the one book you always recommend to people?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes seems to be the book I have been recommending a lot lately.
11: Have you been nominated for an award before?
Yep, you can see the list here if you want to check any and the others in this post too.