Real Neat Blogger Award
I was nominated by Ronyell from Rabbit Ears Productions for the Real Neat Blogger Award! Thank you so much!
1. Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
3. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- What’s your favorite book genre?
Fantasy, and in fantasy I just love Urban Fantasy. But all the genre (fantasy) is great for me.
- Have you ever read over 1,000 books in a year?
Nop. Definitely nop. I think the year I have read more (and tracked what I read) was last year with 175 books.
- What do yo like to drink while reading?
I don’t drink or eat while I read
- What book would you like to see become a movie?
There are many good books but I would be afraid all time that I won’t like the movie, not that that changes my love for the book. I’m going with Scardust by Suzanne van Rooyen, maybe it could be a good movie.
- Who’s your favorite author?
I love Jennifer L Armentrout. I don’t think I have a favourite of the favourite author. Others I love are Sarah J Maas, Darynda Jones, Ilona Andrews, J A Redmerski…
- What’s the scariest book you’ve read?
I have this problem reading horror books that they don’t catch my attention. That’s why I’m doing the 2016 Horror Challenge but I have only read thrillers and mystery so I don’t have an answer for this.
- What’s the cutest animal you’ve ever seen?
I don’t know I just love baby animals. They are really cute!
Sibilinghood of the World
I was nominated by Lila from The Bookkeeper’s Secret for the Sibilinghood of the World Bloggers Award! Thank you so much!
Nominate 10 blogs Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- What’s the first item on your bucket list?
As in my travel bucket list, going to the UK.
- What is your bookish dream?
Have a room full of books. Buy all the books I want.
- Coke or pepsi?
I don’t drink them often and for me they are the same.
- What is your favorite underhyped book?
Mmmm, maybe Hyde by Lauren Stewart
- You’re stranded on a desert island. Which book character do you want with you?
Reyes Farrow, because he can be a big help and can keep me warm 😉 No, okay, no joking but he really can because he has all this heat that goes out of him all time…
- What’s the last thing that made you really smile in genuine joy?
A little boy talking to his parents.
- What’s your patronus? Why?
While I’m writing this (February 15) I haven’t read the Harry Potter books so I can’t say.
- What’s the dorkiest thing you’ve ever done?
I don’t know, I do many things.
- Would you rather be a queen or a king?
Queen. Because a) I’m a girl b)Imagine all the clothes and I could buy all the books c) Because woman power!
- Do you like hedgehogs?
Yep, actually one of my closest friend has one 🙂
I was nominated by Jonas from Other Things for The Blogger Recognition Award,Liebster Award and Beautiful Book Blogger! Thank you so much!
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
Give them 11 questions of your own.
- What is the last book you’ve read and why did you read it?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
I don’t have a favourite movie. If you would like to recommend me one please do it!
- What is your favourite place to travel to and why?
In my country, I love going into the forest, I don’t know I just love trees and nature; and I love going to the beach, I just love swimming and the sun and all.
Other countries, I have only been in Argentina, Spain and France. I really enjoyed being in Spain and France but I can’t say it’s my favourite place to travel because I have only been there once.
- Do you have a favourite board game?
- What song do you listen to most at this moment?
- What genre can’t you get enough of?
Fantasy and specially Urban Fantasy.
- Do you prefer paperback or hardcover and why?
Paperback because they are easier to carry and cheaper, plus most books in my country are paperback. But, I must say hardcovers are beautiful too, to hold, to have in the shelf…
- Have you ever written a story? If so, what was it about?
I haven’t written anything that I didn’t need for school/high school, I’m not into writing my own story that much.
- Tell a joke, because why not?
Sorry! I’m really bad with jokes…
- Do you prefer to listen to buy books in the store or online?
I prefer going to the store but buying them online is good for me too
- What book made you laugh out loud?
The last book that made me laugh out loud was Ninth Grave in the Dirt by Darynda Jones, I just love those books so much.
Blogger Recognition Award
Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You can’t nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
Make sure to also attach the award itself!
Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Maybe you already know how this blog came to existence. I have had my bookstagram acc for a long time. One day I decided to try booktube. After a while and because of some things I stopped doing videos (but I really enjoyed this!) and the idea of a blog had been in my mind for a while so one day I said ‘why not?’ and here we are!
I’m not that experimented but…
- Control your ARCs! I was so flattered to receive and ARC (and still feel that way) that I accepted everything, and then I realised I just needed to read those and I just couldn’t read other things and that was awful. It’s okay to say yes to ARCs as long as you can manage. (I’m still working in this)
- Blog design! Start working with what you like, you might change many times before you find what you really like but the most important things is that you like your own blog. (I’m not sure if I have find The blog design but I really like my blog right now)
- Schedule posts and don’t stress a lot! (still working on this!)
Beautiful Book Blogger Award
1.Link to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. State seven random facts about yourself.
Nominate other people & notify them of the nomination!
- I just did my nails, and I love doing exotic things but sometimes it’s so much work!
- The walls of my room are purple because that’s my favourite colour.
- I just love Urban Fantasy and sometimes I just need to read one of those ASAP! (mostly adult Urban Fantasy)
- I’m trying to be more organized!
- My first twitter chat was with the Love-A-Thon!
- I really enjoy doing photoshoots and being in the photo.
- The name of my dog came from Greek Mythology, I might have a problem…
One Lovely Blog Award
I was nominated by Lila from The Bookkeper’s Secrets for this award, thank you so much!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 10 – 15 or so other bloggers”
I’m not listing other 7 facts, just using the ones above 🙂