We are in the first days of April and it’s time to do my March Wrap Up! And, the first quarter of the year is gone and we should do a small recap too! I didn’t read as much as I did in previous months but I started school and all my extra classes which means less time to read plus March is always a chaos with new schedules and getting used to them.
Birth of Hope: I gave this book 3.8/5 stars. This has a different and great world and a very interesting thing called Spectres. If you want to know more you can read my review here and now I have an interview up with A.J Trevors, author of this book, hope you like it!
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: I gave this book 4/5 stars. This is the second month in the Potter Challenge with Sara from Freadom Library. We will have our posts up by the end of the month and we can’t wait to watch this movie!
Night Broken: I gave this book 4.5/5 stars. Maybe you already know this but I’m a huge lover and fan of Urban Fantasy. Night Broken is the #8 book in the Mercy Thompson series. Really enjoyed this one and I love going back into this world because these characters are friends and they can make me smile and laugh so much. This book was different in a way from the previous ones and that was great!
Overall in March:
- I read: 8 books
- I read: 2446 pages
- My average rating: 4
- Rating I used the most: 3.5 stars (2 books) 4 stars (2 books) 4.5 stars (2 books)
- Favourite books of the month: Night Broken and Future Shock
- Least favourite books of the month: On the Verge, A Lost Legacy
- Surprises of the month: Birth of Hope and Borrowed Magic
- Disappointments of the month: —–
On The Blog:
- Blog Awards
- Siblinghood(Sisterhood) of the World Award! + The Creative Blogger Award + Book Fangirling Blog Award #2
Week in Review: Week in Review #5
- Potter Challenge: Get Yourself Sorted Out
- Allegiant movie review with Lore!
- Hard Rider Book Spotlight
- Cover Reveal Never Letting Go
First Quarter of the Year Wrap Up
I read: 39 book and 2 novellas.
I read: 13200 pages
5 star books: Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews; Scardust by Suzanne van Rooyen; Rogue by Rachel Vincent; Pride by Rachel Vincent; The Dirt On Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones
From the books that I’ve read:
I decided to do these graphics because it’s a great way for me and for you (I hope) to see what I have been doing. I need to read more books with LQBTQIA and Mental Illness, I have an obession problem with Fantasy (but we knew that from the beginning).
Goodreads challenge: 39/100 books You can see the books here. (+ 2 novellas)
Dystopia challenge: 1/16+ books
Horror challenge: 2/8 books
- Mr Mercedes by Stephen King
- Stygian by Santino Hassell
Read-a-thons challenge: 2/12
This is a personal challenge, to participate in a read-a-thon every month but if I can’t -no worry people- because participating in 6 read-a-thons is okay too! So the first goal is: participating in 6 read-a-thons in the year, if I participate in six and there is still time, other goal would be 12 read-a-thons in the year. (I hope this isn’t too confusing)
Classics Challenge: 0/6 books
Other personal challenge. I know there are classics challenges but I decided to do this very simple. Six classics in the year, I think I can do it.
I’ll be buddy reading the Harry Potter books with Sara from Freadom Library. We will be reading one book per month!
February: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone March: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- April: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- June: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- July: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- August: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- September: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Sorry for this loong post!
Let me know how was your month and your favourite book of March!