I was tagged by Liam from Liam’s Library to do this tag, thank you!
1.What book is on your nightstand now?
I don’t have a nightstand so… And what I’m currently reading is in my kindle so, my kindle is in my desk.
2. What was the last truly great book you’ve read?
I’m writing this on Friday, 8 of July and the last truly great book was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. (I write the date because maybe when this is up I might have read other…who knows?)
3. If you could meet any writer – dead or alive – who would it be? And what would you want to know?
Aghh, I’m so bad at this. I never know what I would want to know.
If I could meet any wrtier I would like to meet Jennifer L Armentrout or Sarah J Maas. I would like to say a dead author but I’m not sure I have read books by dead authors (that weren’t for my literature class)
4. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelf?
Maybe a little collection of books by Agatha Christie. It’s hard for me to read ‘classics’ or ‘old’ books but they have a spot on my shelf. It was my mother’s collection and I couldn’t resist having them, they have beautiful covers.
5. How do you organise your personal library?
I sadly have just one bookcase, because books are SO expensive, but it has tree shelves with books. In the top one I have my faves, in the middle one I have ones that I like, in the bottom one I have the ones that I have to read or didn’t like them that much. Not quite complicated my organization but I like it.
6. What book have you always meant to read and haven’t gotten around to yet?
I’m stealing Liam’s answer, Pride and Prejudice. I have always wanted to read it but never get to do it. Though, I’ll be changing that soon!
7. Disappointing, overrated, just not good: what book did you feel you are supposed to like but didn’t?
I felt like I was supposed to love this, but I didn’t. I enjoyed it, I can’t deny it but it didn’t mean as much as it did to others.
8. What kind of stories are you drawn to? Any you stay clear of?
I’m drawn to almost any urban fantasy. I can’t help it.
I tend to avoid biographys, non-fiction and horror though I should change that.
9. If you could require the president to read one book, what would it be?
This is a difficult one. I’m not sure which book I would pick. I would try to pick one that has a big social meaning, that leaves you thinking, but I’m not sure which one.
10. What do you plan to read next?
(Friday 8,July) I plan to read The Power of Nine: Mordant by JM Dorn. Hope by the time you read this I have finished it!
That is all!
I hope you enjoyed this tag!
I tag: *feel free to ignore this if you have already done it or have no interest*